Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Exciting weekend ahead!

Every year we go to the state fair, we will be going on Friday and I am so excited. I love the smells at the state fair. Lexi is very excited as well, she has talked about all the food she is going to eat! For those of you that know my child, she loves to eat and eats all day long and is still as skinny as a rail! I guess she got Jeff's good genes....here are just some of the things she wants to eat while we are at the fair, an icee, an elephant ear, corn on the cob and candy of coarse. She is also excited about seeing the animals, just as long as they are in cages, she says. If she decides she wants to eat all of this I will have one sick child on my hands. Of coarse she is really excited she gets to go with Nana and Pop, they are two of her most favorite people, aside from MeMe!

Saturday, Anna Kate and I are going to help "aunt Jenny" find a WEDDING DRESS! We have an appointment at a bridal shop at 10:00. For those of you that know Jenny this has been a long time coming. Jenny and Grant will be getting married October 23, 2010. We are all super excited for her and Grant! We have decided to make it into a girls day and do lunch and a little shopping as well. I am sure we will have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment