Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday!


I am taking this opportunity to admit my imperfections and my reactions to everyday craziness. I hope you enjoy!

I do not think Lexi loves Anna Kate at all, she never holds her!

I did not work this weekend for the first time in 18 weeks.
I was not lost.
I did not think to myself this place sure hasn't changed.
I did not have thoughts of calling in sick just to avoid the whole situation, not me I love working!

I did not eat at PV on Friday, just so I could avoid a melt down from my three year old while we were at playdate.

I was not excited about my mom and dad coming home from vacation.

I did not spend the whole day Saturday at my parents house.

I did not let Lexi eat candy for breakfast.

I did not let Anna Kate sleep in our bed all weekend, I would never do that.

I did not leave all the clean clothes piled on the table in the landry room without folding or ironing them, nope not me, I love doing landry!

I did not leave dishes in the sink this morning in hopes they will put themselves into the dishwasher by the time I get home this afternoon.

I did not have thoughts of running away to a tropical island alone for the weekend.

I did not threaten Lexi that if she put a hole in her new dance tights I would take all her toys away, not me, that would be harsh.

I am not going to take a nap when I get home this afternoon, I never need a nap.

Last but not least, I am not going to make it a point to go to the gym everyday this week because I can't fit into any of my clothes!

2 comments:

  1. Love the not me's.
    I wish I could nap. I don't have the time. Plus, my children never nap at the same time so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I feel the same way about most of what you have listed!

    ReplyDelete