Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's been a long time.....

It's been a long time but I am back! FINALLY!!!! This post is going to be a lot of randomness. I will try to catch you up on our life the past few months so please hang in there.

I am finally done with school!! I plan to go for my Master's at some point but not anytime soon. I am taking a much needed break!

We have had a busy summer so far! Lexi has dance camp this week and Anna Kate's first birthday is Saturday so it's been a busy week as well! I can't believe my baby is almost one! Time is moving way too fast.

My dad had a biopsy a couple of weeks ago and he gets his results back tomorrow. Please pray that everything is ok. I know he has been stressed and bothered about it and he will be glad to finally have some results.

My bestie is getting married in October so I have been busy helping her with wedding planning. It's been so long since I got married I forgot how much stuff you had to do!

Jeff is going to teach me how to use his camera so I will soon be posting pics on a regular basis! Hailey, you have to promise not to laugh at my inability to take pictures!!

My goal is to try to blog more and do more interesting stuff on my blog so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment